Want to have your voice in front of a worldwide audience? You’ve come to the right place!
Not only will your editorial develop our emerging community, but you’ll help build your reputation as a content wordsmith and blogger within your industry niche on the subjects you’re most passionate about.
If you’re interested in submitting an article, then we want you to get in touch with us. We’d love to hear from you if you have intriguing content to submit on subjects ranging from:
- Business & Industry
- Health & Lifestyle
- Homes & Construction
- Technology & Entertainment
- Finance & Accounting
- Sports & Outdoor
Our submission process is very straightforward. Here is what you need to do:
Step 1: Review
If you have an idea of something you like to write about, firstly take a look at our website to make sure we haven’t covered it before.
If you can’t find a similar article, then you’re good to press ahead to the next step.
Step 2: Pitch
Send us your original pitch along with a general outline of your experience and links to previously published content (if any).
We do not accept content rewritten from other sources. All ideas, subjects and content within your piece must be original and not published elsewhere.
We will review your proposal for suitability and get back to you as soon as we can with a response.
Step 3: Write
If we like your pitch, go ahead and write the article based on the following guidelines:
- we prefer content submitted via Google Docs (we also accept Word, RTF and plain text format)
- if you want to submit high-res images with your article, make sure they are JPG or PNG format.
- include a brief bio (no more than two sentences) at the end of your piece. You can include a link to your website and social media here.
- we review submissions within a few days of receipt. Once assessed for quality and suitability, we will get back to you with our final decision. Please note that we do reserve the right to make edits to contributed content.
Pitch Your Article
Please complete the form below to pitch your editorial idea. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.